Disneyland Hotel Paris review
Why should you book Disneyland Hotel in Paris ? Well, if you want luxury, opulence and decadence then this is the hotel for you. It is said that everyone should stay in this hotel at least once in their life to truly experience the best Disneyland Paris has to offer. Situated right at the entrance to the park itself you can come and go as you please all day and be safe in the knowledge that the parks are always right there on your doorstep without the need for shuttle buses, walking to the magic or even just soaking in the atmosphere every minute of your stay.
The Disneyland Hotel is themed to the highest standard and will take you to a Royal fantasy with regal theming of eloquence and pure luxury. In fact the Disneyland Express Railroad station is part of the hotel ! The whole place oozes decadence and the rooms and suites are fit for a King, Queen or little Princes and Princesses!
The Disneyland Hotel has 3 dining options for you. Each option has it’s own unique atmosphere and of course, each one is luxurious and unique in its own right.
Recreation & Services
Rooms & Suites
Disneyland Hotel have a vast array of hotel rooms available for couples & families. All 487 rooms and suites – 346 Superior Rooms, 82 Deluxe Rooms, 41 Castle Club Rooms, 16 Signature Suites, 1 Princely Suite and 1 Royal Suite – have been entirely redesigned with an elegant atmosphere as well as modern comfort and luxury amenities.
- Standard 2 Persons with Terrace – these rooms feature a private terrace area. The room sleeps 2 persons and has a double bed. Victorian Railroad Era Theming.
- Standard 4 persons – The room sleeps 4 persons and has 2 double beds. Victorian Railroad Era Theming.
- Standard 4 persons with Terrace – these rooms feature a private terrace area. The room sleeps 4 persons and has 2 double beds. Victorian Railroad Era Theming.
- Family Rooms – Sleeping up to 5 persons with 2 double beds & a single sofa bed. Large rooms with extra family space. Victorian Railroad Era Theming.
- Family Rooms with Terrace – these rooms feature a private terrace area. Sleeping up to 5 persons with 2 double beds & a single sofa bed. Large rooms with extra family space. Victorian Railroad Era Theming.
All rooms have the following features as standard :
Castle Club Rooms & Suites
- Castle Club room 2 persons – Featuring private elevators, private breakfast rooms, reception desk, private floor, park view and decadent theming. Large double bed.
- Castle Club room 4 persons – Featuring private elevators, private breakfast rooms, reception desk, private floor, park view and decadent theming.2 Large double beds.
- Junior Suite – Featuring private elevators, private breakfast rooms, reception desk, private floor, park view and decadent theming. Sleeps 2 to 4 persons.
- Sleeping Beauty Suite – Featuring luxurious décor, Piano, Jacuzzi, dining room & Open Fireplace. Perfect central view of the castle. Sleeps up to 10 people.
- Cinderella Suite – Princess style room which includes a whirlpool, a king size double bed & beautiful park views. Sleeps 2 people.
- Tinkerbell Suite – Featuring original Peter Pan London theming & includes living area with a single bedroom. Gorgeous views of Fantasia Gardens. Sleeps 2 to 4 people.
- Walt’s Apartment Suite – Featuring family living room, bedroom with King Size double bed, 19th Century luxury décor. View of Main Street U.S.A. Sleeps 3-4 people.
All Castle Club rooms & Suites have all the luxury of standard rooms with the extra added features below :
Top Tips for Disneyland Hotel Paris
As this is the flagship hotel of the resort then you can be sure to find many of the Disney Characters visiting the hotel. This is the perfect opportunity to get that special memory of a photo shoot with the characters. You won’t have a mad scrum as it’s usually quiet. Even if you aren’t staying in the hotel you can still pop in and have a look and you might be lucky to see the characters too.
It is advisable to always make reservations at the hotel restaurants in advance if possible. The restaurants serve the best fine dining in the resort and so are usually very busy, especially during peak times. Try and go in the quieter hours for an early evening meal and avoid the rush.
The fitness centre, Spa, Sauna and swimming pool is very popular during peak seasons and more so in the early hours and late evening. Try visit during lunchtime or early evening for that exclusive spa feeling.
Have you been before ?
If you have been to this hotel before and have something to add or agree with our Disneyland Hotel Paris review then please share your thoughts with others in the DLP Tips community below where you can give your own hotel rating and add in any top tips for staying in the Disneyland Hotel Paris.