Disneyland Paris Annual Events 2021
- St David’s Festival : TBC March 2022
- St Patrick’s Festival : 17th March 2022
- Bastille Day fireworks : 14th July 2022
- Halloween Season 2021 : 1st October – 7th November
- Halloween Party : 31st October 2021 (Special ticket Required – Book HERE)
- Magical Fireworks & Bonfire : 2nd, 4th & 8th November 2021
- Christmas Season : 13th November 2021 – 9th January 2022
- New Years Eve Celebrations : 31st December 2021 (Special ticket Required – Book HERE)
During all of the above events you can find extra special celebration events taking place throughout Disneyland Paris. On St Patricks Day you can get your face painted with a shamrock & the Castle will be a gorgeous green colour! There are also special fireworks displays which differ slightly from the normal Disney Illuminations show at the end of the night.
Bastille day is extremely popular as this is the French version of July 4th in which they have national celebrations. If you are visiting during Halloween then please note that the park closes at approximately 8pm & to get back in for the Halloween celebrations party you will need to purchase a special ticket in advance to attend.
The Walt Disney studios used to have a “Horror Night” for adults only but this hasn’t been done for a few years despite plenty of interest from Disney fans who loved the chance to have a terrorific time at Disney.