Sequoia Lodge Review
Why should you stay in the Sequoia Lodge in Disneyland Paris ? If you love the great outdoors whilst don’t want to compromise on luxury then the lodges are perfect for you. Bring out the hunter in your little ones and create a special Disneyland magical holiday for the adventurous amongst you.
The Sequoia Lodge Hotel offers a perfect theming for those who love nature and the outdoors. With a stunning Forest Theme & the great outdoors this hotel is perfect for the little ones who will have great fun in the forest themed swimmimng pools featuring slides and games. The real fireplaces in the lounge offers that rustic feel and is a beautiful end to the day to enjoy a drink in luxurious natural surroundings.
The Sequoia Lodge has 2 “hunter” themed restaurants which are open to guests and visitors. There is also a bar area serving delicious cocktails !
Recreation & Services
Rooms & Suites
The Sequoia Lodge rooms are in the lodge style and are varied from standard 3* rooms up to the more luxurious, yet costly, suites and club rooms.
- Standard 4 persons – The room sleeps 4 persons and has 2 double beds. Natural wooden furniture, air conditioning & a cosy feel.
- Montana Room – Located in the main building & closer to all amenities. Lodge theming, tranquil & newly refurbished.
- Montana Room with Lake Views – Located in the main building & closer to all amenities. Lodge theming, tranquil & newly refurbished. Lake views.
All rooms have the following features as standard :
Golden Forest Club Rooms & Suites
- Golden Forest Club room 2-4 persons – Two Double Beds situated on the Golden Forest private floor. Extra Disney magic with private reception area. Private Bar lounge with characters & free soft drinks all day. Snacks free all day.
- Golden Forest Club room Lake Views 4 persons – Two Double Beds situated on the Golden Forest private floor. Extra Disney magic with private reception area. Private Bar lounge with characters & free soft drinks all day. Snacks free all day & glorious lake views.
- Honeymoon Suite – Featuring private reception and a larger living area. There is Disney magic everywhere ! Sleeps 2 persons. Private Bar lounge with characters & free soft drinks all day. Priveleged access to rides with V.I.P Fastpass, Espresso machine for a great start to your day in Disney.
All Empire State Club rooms & Suites have all the luxury of standard rooms with the extra added features below :
Top Tips for Seqouia Lodge Hotel DLP Paris
The walk to the parks is beautiful and will only take 10 minutes each way. Stunning views of the lake on the way and much better than taking the shuttle bus…… unless it’s raining of course !
It is advisable to always make reservations at the hotel restaurants in advance if possible. The restaurants are on the way home for many visitors to other hotels and so are usually very busy, especially during peak times. Try and go in the quieter hours for an early evening meal and avoid the rush.
If your budget can afford it then the exclusive Disney Fastpass is a must especially during the peak season. This will enable you to jump the queues at rides and give you more time enjoying the Disney magic !
Sequoia Lodge Gallery
Have you been before ?
If you have been to this hotel before and have something to add or agree with our Sequoia Lodge review DLP then please share your thoughts with others in the DLP Tips community below where you can give your own hotel rating and add in any top tips for staying in the Sequoia Lodge DLP Paris.