Newport Bay Hotel Review
Why should you stay in the Newport Bay Hotel in Disneyland Paris ? You can enjoy the nautical but nice nature of this freshly refurbished hotel in 3 star luxury with some of the best new theming in Disneyland. Excellent seafood restaurants and a large outdoor pool will keep the little ones enthralled on their own Disney cruise.
The Newport Bay Hotel was Europe’s largest hotel when it first opened and is in the style of a late 1800’s New England Hotel. Featuring a stunning Lake complete with it’s own lighthouse, this fabulous hotel is raved about by all visitors. Recently updated and refurbished, the Newport Bay gets the balance between romance for the adults and nautical fun for the youngsters.
The Newport Bay Hotel has 2 “nautical” themed restaurants which are open to guests and visitors. There are also 2 bar areas serving delicious cocktails !
Recreation & Services
Rooms & Suites
The Newport Bay Hotel rooms are all in a nautical sailing theme and are varied from standard 3* rooms up to the more luxurious, yet costly, suites and club rooms.
- Standard 4 persons – The room sleeps 4 persons and has 2 double beds. Nautical Blue & White luxuriously refurbished in 2014.
- Standard Room with Lake Views – The room sleeps 4 persons and has 2 double beds. Nautical theming, tranquil & newly refurbished. Lake Disney views.
All rooms have the following features as standard :
Admiral’s Floor Rooms & Suites
- Admiral’s Floor room 2-4 persons – Two Double Beds situated on the Admiral’s Floor. Extra Disney magic with private reception area, room service & continental breakfast served in your room. Tea & Coffee making facilities.
- Admiral’s Floor room Lake Views 4 persons – Two Double Beds situated on the Admiral’s Floor. Extra Disney magic with private reception area, room service & continental breakfast served in your room. Tea & Coffee making facilities & glorious lake views.
- Admiral’s Floor Family Room – Two Double Beds & a sofa bed situated on the Admiral’s Floor. Extra Disney magic with private reception area, room service & continental breakfast served in your room. Tea & Coffee making facilities. Larger room perfect for the larger families.
All Admiral’s Floor rooms have all the luxury of standard rooms with the extra added features below :
Top Tips for Newport Bay Hotel DLP Paris
The walk to the parks is beautiful and will only take 5-10 minutes each way. Stunning views of the lake on the way and much better than taking the shuttle bus…… unless it’s raing of course !
It is advisable to always make reservations at the hotel restaurants in advance if possible.
Check our closures & refurbishments page to make sure the pool is not closed for it’s annual refurbishment as it really is a beautiful addition to the hotel and probably the best in the whole of Disneyland Paris. We always try and keep our pages up to date especially our Newport Bay Hotel review page.
Newport Bay Gallery
Have you been before ?
If you have been to this hotel before and have something to add or agree with our Newport Bay Hotel review DLP then please share your thoughts with others in the DLP Tips community below where you can give your own hotel rating and add in any top tips for staying in the Newport Bay Hotel DLP Paris.